- Usage & Benefits
- General Details
- Specifications & Enquiry
Ashwagandha is one of the highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the Ayurvedic pharmacopeia. Maximizing the body’s ability to maintain stress, it enables the body to reserve and sustains vital energy while also promoting sound, restful sleep.
Ashwagandha is a perennial plant commonly known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry, native to India and scientifically called as Withania Somnifera. It is one of the most robust herbs and depicted as a ‘Rasayana' in Ayurveda which helps in maintaining the health and longevity. The name Ashwagandha holds the meaning ‘smell of horse' as the roots of Ashwagandha exhibits intense odor of a horse. And it is also said that it provides the stamina and power of a horse.
- Helpful as a potent aphrodisiac
- Helps increase sexual drive
- Help prevent sexual dysfunction
- Acts as a potent sex stimulator
- Helps regulate testosterone, the male sex hormone for a healthy sexual function
- Help prevent hormonal imbalance
Get Access To Download Product General Details & Documents
Receive Product Updates & Informations