- Usage & Benefits
- General Details
- Specifications & Enquiry
Millet is available in both pearled (unhulled) or hulled form. However, it is only prepared as food after being hulled since the grain has a naturally hard, indigestible covering that is removed before it can be considered ready for human consumption. Organic Hulled Millet is an ancient grain that has a mild, sweet flavor that cooks quickly and easily. Hulled Millet is an excellent source of dietary fiber, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous and copper. Additionally, it is considered to be one of the least allergenic of all grains. One of its notable benefits is that while many other grains are acidic, Hulled Millet is alkaline, which makes it easily digestible, and aids maintain pH equilibrium in the body.
- Nulla laoreet metus at eros porttitor elementum.
- Sed et purus eu dolor tempor fringilla eu eget quam.
- Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.
- Quisque euismod elit pellentesque massa consequat.
- Sed non erat non est suscipit tincidunt.
Get Access To Download Product General Details & Documents
Receive Product Updates & Informations