- Usage & Benefits
- General Details
- Specifications & Enquiry
Moringa oil is packed with all vital nutrients. It has numerous benefits and is used for a wide variety of purposes from centuries. Moringa Seeds are cold-pressed to extract immense versatile oil. Moringa oil, otherwise known as “Ben” oil is high in monounsaturated fatty acids and healthy saturated fats. The Moringa seed oil is clear, slightly pale in color, and odorless. Among the most nutritional skin-friendly oils out there, Moringa oil is unique as it does not turn rancid due to the high concentration of antioxidants present in the oil. Moringa oil is used diversely to support healthy skin and hair.
- Moringa oil helps smoothens and softens dry skin
- Moringa Emollient property - acts as an excellent moisturizer for the skin
- Moringa oil is easily absorbed and also acts as a protective barrier on the skin help maintain the health and strength of our hair
- The suitable carrier of aromatic compounds
- Helps firms and tightens your look.
Get Access To Download Product General Details & Documents
Receive Product Updates & Informations