- Usage & Benefits
- General Details
- Specifications & Enquiry
Quinoa is considered as a pseudo-cereal, a food variety with seeds that can be milled and ground into flour, similar to those of other grains and cereals. Quinoa holds not only essential minerals and vitamins but also retain all of their fiber content. It also has a high protein and carbohydrate profile when compared to other types of grains. Due to its rich protein content, quinoa is an essential food for both vegetarian diet and also for those who wish to be gluten-free. Quinoa is also helpful in weight-loss since it provides essential nutrition without high calories and is relatively low on the glycemic index. Cooked quinoa holds a subtle nutty taste that adds a flavorful dimension to meals. It can be prepared as a breakfast cereal or added into hot soups or cold salad for added texture and protein.
- Nulla laoreet metus at eros porttitor elementum.
- Sed et purus eu dolor tempor fringilla eu eget quam.
- Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.
- Quisque euismod elit pellentesque massa consequat.
- Sed non erat non est suscipit tincidunt.
Get Access To Download Product General Details & Documents
Receive Product Updates & Informations