- Usage & Benefits
- General Details
- Specifications & Enquiry
With its delicate, neutral flavor, it has a very thin hull, and sorghum is typically eaten whole in which you get all the nutrients of the natural whole grain. The color varieties of sorghum range from dark brown to red and white with various benefits and flavors associated with each. Organic Sorghum is a versatile grain with a wide variety of uses as it adapts well to other flavors and is naturally gluten-free. Sorghum is particularly helpful in replacing wheat products in many recipes. Sorghum is a powerful source of protein, fiber, iron, and magnesium and is comparatively low in glycemic index, making it a good option for people with diabetes. Around the world, sorghum is used in food products, including porridge, bread, cookies, tortillas.
- Nulla laoreet metus at eros porttitor elementum.
- Sed et purus eu dolor tempor fringilla eu eget quam.
- Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.
- Quisque euismod elit pellentesque massa consequat.
- Sed non erat non est suscipit tincidunt.
Get Access To Download Product General Details & Documents
Receive Product Updates & Informations